Noelia Voigt is a licensed esthetician, a certified lash technician and a beauty queen from Alabama, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Birmingham, Alabama. She previously lived in Sarasota, Florida, USA and in Nokomis, Florida.
- Her mother is from Venezuela.
- She went to Pine View School in Osprey, Florida and attended online classes at the Florida Virtual School.
- On October 2, 2016, she represented Sarasota at Miss Florida Teen USA 2017 and competed against 45 other candidates. She was fourth runner-up to Victoria DiSorbo.
- On December 17, 2017, she represented Bradenton at Miss Florida Teen USA 2018. She was first runner-up to Lou Schieffelin.
- On April 15, 2018, she won Miss Teen Florida United States 2018 in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- On August 25, 2019, she joined Iron City Lash Bar in Birmingham as a licensed esthetician and a certified lash technician.
- In January 2020, she won Miss Collegiate Alabama 2020.
- In November 2020, she started her reign as 2021 Miss Connecticut Collegiate America.
- In May 2021, she entered the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama to pursue a bachelor’s degree in interior design.
- On September 6, 2021, Higher Level Solutions Publishing published her book “Maddie the BRAVE“, an anti-bullying book inspired by Birmingham girl Madison Whittsett, who committed suicide at age 9 after being continuously bullied in school in 2018.
- On January 15, 2022, she represented Camelia at Miss Alabama USA 2022 and competed against 33 other candidates at the Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center of Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama. She was first runner-up to Katelyn Vinson.
- She was 23 years old when she represented Greystone at Miss Alabama USA 2023 and competed against 37 other candidates at the Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center of Auburn University on January 28, 2023. She was runner-up to Sophie Burzynski.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply