Gustav John Schilling is a white man from Richmond, Virginia, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He has lived in different parts of Florida, USA including Lakeland and Ormond Beach.
- He is 5’8″ tall. His registered weight is 185 pounds.
- On November 28, 1995, he was convicted of abduction and attempted rape. He was accused of going to a concert in Henrico County, Virginia, putting on a mask, grabbing a woman, dragging her into the woods and attempting to rape her.
- In 2000, he was released from prison and placed on probation. While on probation, he was accused of voyeuristic behavior in a residential area.
- In 2005, the global positioning system (GPS) monitor he was ordered to wear stopped working.
- On August 14, 2006, he went to his job and disappeared after work. The Richmond City District Court issued a warrant charging him with failure to register as a sex offender on September 14, 2006.
- The “America’s Most Wanted” episode aired on March 27, 2010 featured him.
- In 2022, investigators developed information that he was using the name David Layton and was possibly in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- On January 27, 2023, the U.S. Marshals spotted him leaving a construction site in Atlanta and arrested him. He was booked into the Fulton County Jail in Atlanta.
- He was 53 years old when he was arrested o January 27, 2023. He is awaiting trial.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply