Sarah Beth Clendaniel is a white woman from Catonsville, Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Aside from Catonsville, she has lived in other parts of Maryland including Elkton and North East.
- She is a resident of Catonsville, Baltimore County, Maryland.
- She has lived in different parts of Iowa, USA including Menlo and West Des Moines.
- In 2006, she was arrested on several offenses, including armed robbery at a convenience store where she wielded a large butcher knife. She was sentenced to five years in prison.
- At around 8:30 p.m. on March 21, 2016, she allegedly carried a machete and robbed the Pantry 1 Mart near Rising Sun, Cecil County, Maryland.
- At around 8:00 p.m. on March 22, 2016, she allegedly carried a machete and held up the High’s Dairy Store in Bayview, Baltimore, Maryland.
- On March 25, 2016, she allegedly robbed Pantry 1 Mart near Rising Sun again.
- On March 29, 2016, she was supposed to hold up the High’s Dairy Store at Joseph Biggs Memorial Highway in North East with her fellow North East resident Allen Lynn White, then 59, as her getaway driver when they were both arrested. They were booked into the Cecil County Detention Center in Elkton and each charged with armed robbery, robbery, first-degree assault and attempted theft.
- In 2018, she and Brandon Clint Russell of Orlando, Orange County, Florida, USA started corresponding while they were both serving time behind bars in separate prisons. She is 7 years older than him.
- In January 2023, she introduced herself to a person she did not know was a Federal Bureau of Investigation confidential source and sought help obtaining firearms. She told the person she wanted to accomplish something worthwhile before she died of a terminal illness in her kidneys in a few months. She and Russell allegedly planned to attack five substations in Maryland, including ones in Norrisville, Reisterstown and Perry Hall.
- On February 3, 2023, she and Russell were arrested and charged with conspiracy to destroy an energy facility.
- She was 34 years old when she made her initial court appearance on February 6, 2023 in the U.S. District Court in Baltimore before U.S. Magistrate Judge Brendan Hurson.
- On February 15, 2023, she will attend a preliminary hearing in her case.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »