William Vinhote Libano Gama is a Brazilian financial consultant, model and beauty king. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He hails from Manaus, Brazil.
- He enjoys going to the gym, playing basketball, CrossFit, reading and playing the guitar.
- From 2017 to 2020, he attended Universidade Paulista in São Paulo, Brazil where he earned his bachelor’s degree in bachelor’s degree in administration and business.
- From January 2018 to January 2019, he worked as a consultant at Ramos & Silva Correspondente no País in Manaus.
- From February 2019 to March 2021, he worked as a commercial executive at Itaú Unibanco in Manaus.
- On December 5, 2020, he represented Amazonas at Mister Brasil CNB 2020 and competed against 39 other candidates in Brasilia, Federal District, Brazil. He and Hendson Baltazar of Ceara were declared the two winners while João Henrique Lemes of Rio Grande do Sul was their runner-up.
- He was appointed as Mister Supranational Brazil 2021. But on May 1, 2021, he gave up the title and was replaced by Lemes, who was unplaced at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland on August 22, 2021.
- In April 2021, he joined Sicredi in Manaus as a business manager.
- In December 2022, he visited Fernando de Noronha, Brazil.
- He was 25 years old when he represented Brazil at Mister Global 2023 on February 11, 2023 and competed against 38 other candidates at the Royal Park Rajapruek in Chiang Mai, Thailand. He was second runner-up to Juan Carlos Ariosa.
Categories: biographical data, Brazil, LISTS, South America
2 replies »