Arin Hankerd is a white man from Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
- He previous lived in Jackson, Jackson County, Michigan, USA.
- He went to Mainland High School in Daytona Beach, Volusia County and Jackson High School in Jackson.
- In 2005, he graduated from Olivet College in Olivet, Eaton County, Michigan where he studied health and wellness.
- On May 19, 2012, he visited the Lakeland Hills Golf Course in Jackson.
- On August 1, 2013, he started working at Mainland High School as a physical education teacher.
- On October 18, 2019, he was at the Blackwood Golf Course in Douglassville, Berks County, Pennsylvania, USA.
- On February 19, 2020, he was at the Coldwater Golf Course in Coldwater, Branch County, Michigan.
- On October 21, 2020, he started working at Pine Trail Elementary School in Ormond Beach as a PE and health teacher.
- On August 10, 2021, he started working at Atlantic High School in Port Orange, Volusia County as a football coach and a gym teacher.
- In August 2022, he met a female Atlantic High School student, then 15, in his PE class. In December 2022, he allegedly started to buy her lunch and their relationship turned intimate. In January 2023, he allegedly started having sex with her.
- On February 12, 2023, Port Orange Police Department officers arrested him while searching his home in Ormond Beach.
- He was 42 years old when he was arrested on February 12, 2023. He was charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious molestation, one count of traveling to meet a minor and computer lewd and lascivious exhibition, among others.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply