Nicola Bulley was born in Essex, England, United Kingdom to Ernest Bulley and Dot Bulley. Ernest and Dot have nother daughter named Louise Cunningham.
Nicola lived in Inskip, Lancashire, England with her partner Paul Ansell and their two daughters. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was 1 year older than Ansell.
- From September 1989 to July 1994, she attended William de Ferrers School in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex.
- From September 1994 to July 1996, she attended Thurrock Technical College in Grays, Essex.
- From September 2000 to April 2006, she worked for The Mortgage People as a mortgage adviser.
- From April 2006 to September 2008, she was a self-employed mortgage adviser.
- From September 2008 to October 2011, she worked for EFS Freight Services as a client services manager.
- From October 2011 to April 2013, she worked for Reclaims4u Limited as a mortgage auditor.
- In 2013, she gave birth to her first daughter.
- In 2016, she gave birth to her second daughter.
- In February 2022, she joined Exclusively Mortgages in Preston, England as a mortgage and protection adviser.
- On January 10, 2023, police healthcare officials attended her household in Inslip to respond to a concern for welfare. She had suffered from issues relating to alcohol and the menopause.
- On January 27, 2023, she dropped her children off at school, drove to St Michael’s on Wyre, Lancashire where she walked along the River Wyre with her dog Willow, a brown springer spaniel, and went missing.
- On February 19, 2023, she was found dead near the River Wyre . She was 45.
Categories: biographical data, England, Europe, Great Britain, LISTS, United Kingdom
Leave a Reply