Christopher Michael Reynolds is a personal injury lawyer from Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Pinellas Park, Pinellas County, Florida.
- In 2001, he graduated from Eckerd College in St. Petersburg with a bachelor’s degree in political science.
- In 2006, he graduated cum laude from the Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Pinellas County.
- In 2008, he was admitted to practice law in Florida.
- In 2015, he opened his private practice in Seminole, Pinellas County and primarily represented clients injured in vehicle crashes.
- In December 2018, he allegedly started stealing money from clients.
- In March 2019, he allegedly stole $148,750 from one client.
- In January 2020, he allegedly stole from three different clients $95,000, $2,130 and $100,000.
- In January 2021, he allegedly stole from two different clients $14,000 and $15,000.
- In March 2022, he visited Indian Rocks Beach, Pinellas County. In August 2022, he was in East Flat Rock, Henderson County, North Carolina, USA.
- In October 2022, the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office received its first complaint against him. He was accused of stealing more than $840,000 from at least 16 clients then spent more than $24,000 on Uber, more than $30,000 on OnlyFans and almost $400,000 on PayPal.
- On December 15, 2022, the Florida Supreme Court suspended him.
- He was 44 years old when the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office arrested him on February 27, 2023. He was booked into Pinellas County Jail in Clearwater, Pinellas County and charged with one count of grand theft from a person 65 years of age or older, two counts of money laundering and 13 counts of grand theft. His bond was set at $395,000.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply