Paul James Bruzzi is a resident of Lenox, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He previously lived in Big Flats, Chemung County, New York, USA.
- He is one of the grandchildren of Walter Martin Schnackenberg and Mary Lou Kiah Schnackenberg.
- In 2005, he graduated from Lenox Memorial High School on East Street in Lenox.
- On May 26, 2009, his grandfather Walter died at age 76 in Pittsfield, Berkshire County.
- In October 2017, he and Jessica N. Nyulassy bought a $226,000 property in Lee, Berkshire County.
- In December 2019, he and Nyulassy bought a $265,000 property in Lenox.
- In September 2020, he used social media applications to communicate with an individual he believed to be a girl aged 14 but who was actually an undercover Federal Bureau of Investigation agent. He sent the purported minor nine photographs and videos of himself displaying his genitalia and tried to pressure her into sending him photos of herself.
- On August 2, 2021, his aunt Helen Marie Schnackenberg at age 62 in Lenox.
- On March 1, 2023, FBI agents arrested him at his residence in Lenox. He made an initial appearance in federal court in Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts.
- He was 35 years old when he was arrested on March 1, 2023. He was charged with attempt to transfer obscene material to a minor.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply