Rita Frances Bellew is a white woman from Pennsylvania, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is a certified public accountant.
- She was born and raised in Hatboro, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Aside from Hatboro, she has lived in other parts of Pennsylvania including Montgomery.
- She has lived in different parts of New Jersey, USA including Tabernacle, Gloucester, Mantua, West Deptford, Pemberton and Florence.
- She is Ira Thomas Bellew Sr. and Rita Maryellen Bellew‘s daughter. Ira is a Korean War veteran.
- She attended Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She has three sisters namely Theresa Mary Bellew, Peggy Bellew and Eileen Bellew and one brother named Ira Bellew Jr.
- In 1985, she graduated from Hatboro-Horsham High School in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
- In 1997, she gave birth to John Aleksiejczyk IV.
- Her mother donated $42 on May 15, 2020 and another $42 on June 12, 2020 to the American Republican Party fundraising platform WinRed.
- On August 24, 2022, Pennsylvania representative Nancy Guenst awarded her father the Korean Peace Medal. The awarding ceremony was attended by her mother and Daesup Chung, the head consul of the Consular Office of the Republic of Korea in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- On February 23, 2023, Hatboro Police Department officer Brett Paul arrived at Amy’s Family Pizzeria in Hatboro to deescalate a dispute with her. She was caught on camera inside the pizzeria berating the business’s co-owner Omar Quiñonez, complaining about the Spanish programming on a television and going on a racist rant.
- She was 55 years old when she was charged on March 3, 2023 with ethnic intimidation and harassment.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
She also has a few mental illnesses and hasn’t been taking her meds. This is not an excuse for racism by any means, but EVERYONE wants to know why she did this and that is the reason plain and simple. That is all. Have a good day☺️
She does not have mental health issues, she is just racist!
Maybe, but she’s also just a nasty person. Feel sorry for anybody that has to spend any significant time with her
She’s extremely vicious. I’m sad for her family.
Don’t blame this on mental health issues. They don’t MAKE you racist. Not taking meds doesn’t MAKE you racist. She’s a racist. Plain and simple.
Not everyday I call a woman a c*^t but she qualifies.
I looked up what is available via public court records history. Oh My!
14. She’s an idiot!
𝗖o𝗨ldn’t this woma𝗡 𝗧ry to be nice?