- promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
- title: “UFC 286″
- venue: The O2 Arena, London, England, United Kingdom
- date: March 18, 2023
- Australia: Casey O’Neill
- Azerbaijan: Rafael Fiziev
- Brazil: Jennifer Maia, Jafel Filho, Gabriel Santos, Luana Carolina
- Canada: Malcolm Gordon
- England: Leon Edwards, Sam Patterson, Muhammad Mokaev, Lerone Murphy, Christian Leroy Duncan, Jake Hadley, Jai Herbert
- Finland: Makwan Amirkhani
- Georgia: Roman Dolidze
- Iceland: Gunnar Nelson
- Iran: Makwan Amirkhani
- Israel: Yanal Ashmouz
- Italy: Marvin Vettori
- Nigeria: Kamaru Usman
- Scotland: Chris Duncan, Joanne Wood
- Serbia: Duško Todorović
- Slovakia: Ľudovít Klein
- United States: Justin Gaethje, Bryan Barberena, Juliana Miller, Kamaru Usman
- Venezuela: Omar Morales, Veronica Hardy
- Wales: Jack Shore
EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD
- Veronica Hardy defeated Juliana Miller via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) after three five-minute rounds in the women’s flyweight division.
- Jai Herbert and L’udovit Klein‘s lightweight match ended in a majority draw (29–27, 28–28, 28–28) after three five-minute rounds. Herbert was deducted 1 point due to multiple groin strikes in Round 3.
- Joanne Wood defeated Luana Carolina via split decision (28–29, 30–27, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the women’s flyweight division.
- Jake Hadley defeated Malcolm Gordon via technical knockout via punches at 1:01 of Round 1 at a catch weight of 129.5 lbs.
- Christian Leroy Duncan defeated Duško Todorović via technical knockout via knee injury at 1:52 of Round 1 in the middleweight division.
- Lerone Murphy defeated Gabriel Santos via split decision (28–29, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the featherweight division.
- Muhammad Mokaev submitted Jafel Filho via nech crank at 4:32 of Round 3 in the flyweight division.
- Yanal Ashmoz knocked out Sam Patterson via punches at 1:15 of Round 1 in the lightweight division.
- Chris Duncan defeated Omar Morales via split decision (27–30, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the lightweight division.
- Jack Shore submitted Makwan Amirkhani via rear-naked choke at 4:27 of Round 2 in the featherweight division.
- Marvin Vettori defeated Roman Dolidze via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–27) after three five-minute rounds in the middleweight division.
- Jennifer Maia defeated Casey O’Neill unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the women’s flyweight division.
- Gunnar Nelson submitted Bryan Barberena via armbar at 4:51 of Round 1 in the welterweight division.
- Justin Gaethje defeated Rafael Fiziev via majority decision (29–28, 29–28, 28–28) after three five-minute rounds in the lightweight division.
- UFC Welterweight Champion Leon Edwards defeated his challenger Kamaru Usman via majority decision (48–46, 48–46, 47–47) after five five-minute rounds. Edwards was deducted 1 point due to grabbing the fence in Round 3.
Categories: England, Europe, Great Britain, LISTS, MMA, sports event results, United Kingdom
Leave a Reply