Kelvin Keith Emmons is a white man from Wisconsin, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of De Pere, Brown County, Wisconsin. Aside from De Pere, he has lived in other parts of Wisconsin including Ashwaubenon, Suamico, Green Bay and Portage.
- He has lived in different parts of California, USA including Fontana, Rialto, Rowland Heights and San Bernardino.
- He went to John A. Rowland High School in Rowland Heights.
- He is accused of murdering Angel Jesus Martinez, the owner of the Arrow Wood Apartments in Fontana. Martinez went missing on June 8, 1988 and was found dead in La Paz County, Arizona, USA on June 20, 1988. No suspect was identified and the case went cold.
- On November 2, 2007, he married Mary Ruth Johnston Emmons.
- From 2012 to 2014, he worked for Alliance & Leicester.
- In August 2018, he joined R. Sabee Company LLC in Appleton, Wisconsin as a maintenance mechanic.
- On August 29, 2021, his wife Mary died at Bellin Hospital in Green Bay at age 69.
- On March 1, 2023, the Fontana Police Department and the La Paz County Sheriff’s Department filed murder charges in connection with Martinez’s murder and issued a warrant for his arrest.
- He was 63 years old when Fontana Police Department officers arrested him on March 15, 2023 in De Pere with the assistance of the De Pere Police Department. He is awaiting extradition to San Bernardino County, California where he will be tried for Martinez’s murder.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply