- promotion: Gamebred Productions
- title: “Gamebred Boxing 4″
- venue: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- date: April 1, 2023
- Argentina: Damian David Marchiano
- Brazil: Markus Perez, Vitor Belfort, Ronado Souza, Jos Aldo
- India: Mandeep Jangra
- United States: Ryan Reber, Cade Howell, Devante Sewell, Joe Riggs, Roberto Armas, Javier Zamarron, Bi Nguyen, Andy Nguyen, Luis Feliciano, Clarence Booth, Devin Cushing, Josh Burns, Dillon Cleckler, Pearl Gonzalez, Gina Mazany, Jeremy Stephens, Roy Jones Jr., Anthony Pettis
- Mandeep Jangra defeated Ryan Reber via technical knockout due to corner stoppage at 5:00 of Round 2.
- Cade Howell defeated Devante Sewell via unanimous decision (40-36, 39-37, 39-37).
- Javier Zamarron defeated Roberto Armas via unanimous decision.
- Markus Perez defeated Joe Riggs via technical knockout due to injury stoppage at 1:19 of Round 3.
- Bi Nguyen defeated Andy Nguyen via unanimous decision (39-37, 39-37, 39-37).
- Dillion Cleckler defeated Josh Burns via technical knockout at 1:20 of Round 1.
- Gina Mazany defeated Pearl Gonzalez via majority decision (57-57, 59-55, 58-56).
- Devin Cushing defeated Damian David Marciano via technical knockout at 2:59 of Round 3.
- Luis Feliciano defeated Clarence Booth via unanimous decision (78-74, 77-75, 79-73).
- The match between Jose Aldo and Jeremy Stephens ended in a majority draw (58-56, 57-57, 57-57).
- Vitor Belfort defeated Ronaldo Souza via unanimous decision (58-54, 58-54, 57-55).
- Anthony Pettis defeated Roy Jones Jr. via unanimous decision (76-76, 77-75, 78-74).
POST-FIGHT PRESS CONFENRENCE
Categories: boxing & kickboxing, LISTS, North America, sports event results, United States
Leave a Reply