- promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
- title: “UFC 287″
- venue: Kaseya Center, Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States
- date: April 8, 2023
- Argentina: Santiago Ponzinibbio
- Brazil: Alex Pereira, Gilbert Burns, Luana Pinheiro, Jaqueline Amorim
- Chile: Ignacio Bahamondes
- China: Shayilan Nuerdanbieke
- Mexico: Raul Rosas Jr., Lupita Godinez
- New Zealand: Israel Adesanya
- Nigeria: Israel Adesanya
- Puerto Rico: Rob Font
- United States: Jorge Masvidal, Adrian Yanez, Kevin Holland, Christian Rodriguez, Chris Curtis, Kelvin Gastelum, Michelle Waterson-Gomez, Gerald Meerschaert, Joe Pyfer, Cynthia Calvillo, Trey Ogden, Steve Garcia, Sam Hughes
EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD
- Sam Hughes defeated Jaqueline Amorim via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the women’s strawweight division.
- Steve Garcia defeated Shayilan Nuerdanbieke via technical knockout via body kick and punches at 0:36 of Round 2 in the featherweight division.
- Ignacio Bahamondes defeated Trey Ogden via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds at a catch weight of 160 lbs.
- Lupita Godinez defeated Cynthia Calvillo via split decision (28–29, 29–28, 30–27) after three five-minute rounds in the women’s strawweight division.
- Joe Pyfer defeated Gerald Meerschaert via technical knockout via punches at 3:15 of Round 1 in the middleweight division.
- Luana Pinheiro defeated Michelle Waterson-Gomez via split decision (28–29, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the women’s strawweight division.
- Kelvin Gastelum defeated Chris Curtis via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–27) after three five-minute rounds in the middleweight division.
- Christian Rodrigues defeated Raul Rosas Jr. via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) at a catch weight of 137 lbs.
- Kevin Holland knocked out Santiago Ponzinibbio via punch at 3:16 of Round 3 in the welterweight division.
- Rob Font defeated Adrian Yanez via technical knockout via punches at 2:57 of Round 1 in the bantamweight division.
- Gilbert Burns defeated Jorge Masvidal via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the welterweight.
- Israel Adesanya reclaimed the UFC Middleweight Championship by knocking out then champion Alex Pereira via punches at 4:21 of Round 2 in their rematch.
- The heavyweight match between Karl Williams and Chase Sherman was cancelled after the latter withdrew due to a medical issue.
Categories: LISTS, MMA, North America, sports event results, United States
Leave a Reply