- promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
- title: “UFC Fight Night 222” (UFC on ESPN+ 80, UFC Vegas 71)
- venue: UFC Apex, Enterprise, Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada, United States
- date: April 22, 2023
- Australia: Junior Tafa
- Brazil: Bruno Silva, Iasmin Lucindo, Rani Yahya, Karol Rosa, Norma Dumont
- France: William Gomis
- Guam: Brogan Walker-Sanchez
- Mongolia: Batgerel Danaa
- Nigeria: Mohammed Usman
- Russia: Sergei Pavlovich
- United States: Curtis Blaydes, Brad Tavares, Bobby Green, Jared Gordon, Jeremiah Wells, Matthew Semelsberger, Ricky Glenn, Christos Giagos, Montel Jackson, Francis Marshall, Brady Hiestand
- Brady Hiestand defeated Danaa Batgerel via technical knockout via punches at 4:21 of Round 3 in the bantamweight.
- William Gomis defeated Francis Marshall via split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the featherweight division.
- Mohammad Usman defeated Junior Tafa via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the heavyweight division.
- Norma Dumont defeated Karol Rosa via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the women’s featherweight division.
- Montel Jackson knocked out Rani Yahya via punches at 3:42 of Round 1 in the bantamweight division.
- Christos Giagos knocked out Ricky Glenn via punch at 1:35 of Round 1 in the lightweight division.
- Jeremiah Wells defeated Matthew Semesberger via split decision (30–27, 28–29, 30–27) after three five-minute rounds in the welterweight division.
- Iasmin Lucindo defeated Brogan Walker-Sanchez unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) after three five-minute rounds in the women’s flyweight division.
- The lightweight bout between Bobby Green and Jared Gordon ended in a No Contest due to accidental clash of heads at 4:35 of Round 1.
- Bruno Silva defeated Brad Tavares via technical knockout via knee and punch at 3:35 of Round 1 in the middleweight division.
- Sergei Pavlovich defeated Curtis Blaydes via technical knockout via punches at 3:08 of Round 1 in the heavyweight division.
POST-FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE
Categories: LISTS, MMA, North America, sports event results, United States
Leave a Reply