- promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
- title: “UFC Fight Night 223” (UFC on ESPN 45, UFC Vegas 72)
- venue: UFC Apex, Enterprise, Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada, United States
- date: April 29, 2023
- Brazil: Caio Borralho, Rodolfo Vieira, Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Canada: Jamey-Lyn Horth
- China: Song Yadong
- Dominican Republic: Waldo Cortes Acosta
- Mexico: Fernando Padilla
- Poland: Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Russia: Irina Alekseeva
- Slovakia: Martin Buday
- Switzerland: Stephanie Egger
- United States: Ricky Simon, Cody Brundage, Julian Erosa, Josh Quinland, Trey Waters, Jake Collier, Cody Durden, Charles Johnson, Journey Newson, Marcus McGhee, Hailey Cowan
- Jamey-Lyn Horth defeated Hailey Cowan via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds at a catch weight of 137 pounds.
- Marcus McGhee submitted Journey Newson via rear-naked choke at 2:03 of Round 2 at a catch weight of 140 pounds.
- Irina Alekseeva submitted Stephanie Egger via kneebar at 2:11 of Round 1 at a catch weight of 140 pounds.
- Cody Durden defeated Charles Johnson via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) after three five-minute rounds in the flyweight division.
- Martin Buday defeated Jake Collier via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the heavyweight division.
- Trey Waters defeated Joshua Quinlan via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) after three five-minute rounds in the welterweight division.
- Marcos Rogério de Lima defeated Waldo Cortes-Acosta via unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) after three five-minute rounds in the heavyweight division.
- Fernando Padilla defeated Julian Erosa via technical knockout via punches at 1:41 of Round 1 in the featherweight division.
- Rodolfo Vieira submitted Cody Brundage via arm-triangle choke at 1:28 of Round 2 in the middleweight division.
- Caio Borralho submitted Michal Oleksiejczuk via rear-naked choke at 2:49 of Round 2 in the middleweight division.
- Song Yadong defeated Ricky Simon via technical knockout via punches at 1:10 of Round 5 in the bantamweight division.
Categories: LISTS, MMA, North America, sports event results, United States
Leave a Reply