Daniel “Dan” Widyanto Condronimpuno is an Indonesian citizen who studied in the United States. He attended Princeton University in Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey, USA.
Condronimpuno is fluent in Indonesian, Javanese, Malay, Chinese and English. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 2009 to 2011, he was a Goldman Sachs analyst.
- From 2011 to 2012, he was a Boston Consulting Group associate and a Morgan Stanley analyst.
- From 2012 to 2014, he was Trumaker’s head of operations. In June 2012, he graduated summa cum laude from Princeton University with a bachelor’s degree in operations research and financial engineering.
- From 2014 to 2016, he was a senior portfolio manager at Global Capital Econometrix LLC.
- From 2016 to 2020, he was a senior portfolio manager at Renaissance Technologies LLC.
- From 2020 to 2021, he was an Alibaba Group consultant. From 2020 to 2022, he was the chief architect at AI for Investing.
- In 2022, he founded Stealth Mode.
- While living in Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida, USA, he allegedly sexually assaulted different women on April 2, 2023, on April 4, 2023, on April 5, 2023 and on April 8, 2023.
- On April 9, 2023, he allegedly sexually assaulted a woman in her 50s at the California Avenue pedestrian underpass in Palo Alto, Santa Clara County, California, USA.
- On April 11, 2023, University of California at Berkeley Police Department officers arrested him on Memorial Glade on the University of California at Berkeley campus at Memorial Glade in Berkeley, Alameda County, California. He was booked into the Santa Clara County Main Jail in San Jose, Santa Clara County.
- On April 13, 2023, he was arraigned in the Hall of Justice in San Jose on six felony charges, three of which were for sexual assault. He was remanded without bail.
- On April 28, 2023, the Alameda County district attorney’s office charged him with three instances of sexual battery that took place on April 5, 2023, on April 8, 2023 and on April 9, 2023.
- He was 34 years old when he was charged on April 28, 2023 with three counts of misdemeanor sexual battery. His next court date is scheduled for June 13, 2023.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, Indonesia, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply