Tyler Matthew Schindley is a white man from Griffin, Spalding County, Georgia, United States. Aside from Griffin, he has lived in other parts of Georgia including Jackson and McDonough.
Schindley is 1 year younger than his wife Krista Schindley. They owned True Rest Spa franchises in Peachtree City, Georgia and in Tennessee, USA and lived in an upscale home in Griffin where they homeschooled six children.
Tyler has lived in different parts of Ohio, USA including Norwalk, Sandusky, Edison and Toledo and he previously lived in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, in Phoenix, Arizona, USA and in Arvada, Colorado, USA. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 1995, he graduated from Mount Gilead High School in Mount Gilead, Ohio.
- He and his former wife Melissa Waynette of Ohio, USA have two sons who used to live with him in Griffin. The older son was born in 2004.
- In 2010, he entered Bowling Green State University (BGSU) Firelands in Huron, Ohio.
- In September 2011, he visited Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
- In 2012, one of his sons was born.
- In September 2013, he became an Under Armour store manager.
- On November 19, 2013, he registered to vote in Huron County, Ohio. He is not affiliated to any political party.
- In December 2019, he visited Locust Grove, Georgia.
- In 2020, he and Krista allegedly started keeping their son born in 2012 locked inside the bedroom and leaving the boy alone in their house for extended periods of time.
- In 2021, his and Waynette’s first son escaped Griffin and tracked her down through social media.
- In March 2023, he called Waynette and returned to her their second son.
- On May 12, 2023, his son born in 2012 was found hungry and malnourished while wandering the streets in the neighborhood in Griffin. The boy was taken to a hospital. His oldest son was left in their house in Griffin and his four other children were placed in the custody of Georgia’s Department of Family and Children’s Services.
- He was 46 years old when he and Krista were arrested on May 12, 2023. They were each charged with criminal attempt to commit a felony, false imprisonment, two counts of battery and three counts of cruelty to children.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 drug abusers! all the money for drugs.