Chad Eric Norris is from Shreveport, Louisiana, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- Aside from Shreveport, he has lived in other parts of Louisiana including Bossier City.
- He has lived in different parts of Arizona, USA including Tucson and Marana.
- He previously lived in West Memphis, Arkansas, USA and in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- On July 22, 2017, he was arrested for probation violation and booked into the Caddo Correctional Center in Shreveport.
- On August 1, 2017, he was arrested for failure to appear and booked into the Bossier Parish Jail in Bossier City.
- On February 22, 2019, he was arrested for simple criminal damage to property and booked into the Caddo Correctional Center.
- On September 28, 2020, he was arrested and booked into the Caddo Correctional Center.
- On January 18, 2021, he was arrested in Sweetwater County, Wyoming, USA for wrongful taking or disposing of property worth more than $1,000 and first-offense possession of a controlled substance in pill or capsule form weighing less than 3 grams.
- On May 5, 2023, Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office detectives Bobby Herring and Casey Jones went to his residence in Shreveport after he allegedly made multiple threats directed at courthouses in Caddo Parish, Louisiana. Before he was handcuffed, he allegedly elbowed Herring in the face and placed Jones in a headlock to render the detective unconscious. Several firearms and body armor were found inside his home.
- He was 44 years old when he was arrested on May 5, 2023. He was booked into the Caddo Correctional Center and charged with terrorizing, possession of a firearm by a person convicted of domestic battery, two counts of battery of a police officer and two counts of resisting a police officer with force or violence.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply