Jeremy Wayne Hanson is a teacher from Visalia, Tulare County, California, United States. Aside from Visalia, he has lived in other parts of California including Antioch, Chico and Exeter.
Hanson is an alumnus of California State University, Chico in Chico, Butte County, California. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 2003 to 2007, he attended California State University, Chico where he earned his bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- From December 2004 to August 2007, he worked for Marriott Hotels in the San Francisco Bay Area in California as a multi-property training manager.
- From July 2007 to October 2007, he worked for Caldwell Consulting in Milpitas, Santa Clara County, California as an instructional project manager.
- From October 2007 to December 2009, he was a business development consultant at Caldwell Consulting in Milpitas.
- From July 2010 to December 2013, he was a market manager at TrueBlue Inc. in Visalia.
- From October 2013 to December 2017, he was an editor at Adelaide Alexander Author Services in California. From December 2013 to April 2014, he was an executive recruiter at Hire Up Staffing Services in Fresno, Fresno County, California.
- From April 2014 to October 2015, he was a continuous improvement assistant at Sun-Maid Growers of California in Kingsburg, Fresno County.
- From December 2015 to October 2016, he was a marketing projects manager at Waterman Industries in Exeter.
- From July 2017 to June 2019, he was an English teacher at Tulare Union High School in Tulare, Tulare County.
- In February 2019, Google certified him as a Level 1 educator.
- In July 2019, the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing issued his single subject teaching credential and he joined St. Paul’s School in Visalia as a literature teacher.
- On May 16, 2023, the Visalia Police Department started investigating allegations of child molestation involving him and a female St. Paul’s School student, then 13. He was accused of having a relationship with her for months.
- He was 41 years old when Visalia Police Department detectives arrested him on May 17, 2013. He was charged with three counts of child molestation.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply