Jessica Marie Watkins is a white transgender woman from Woodstock, Champaign County, Ohio, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2001, she graduated from high school and joined the U.S. Army. She completed airborne training before being deployed to Afghanistan. (a)
- From 2010 to 2014, she worked for the Stoney Point Fire Department in Fayetteville, Cumberland County, North Carolina, USA. She started as a volunteer before becoming a full-time firefighter and emergency medical technician. (a)
- She met her longtime boyfriend Montana Siniff playing “Magic: The Gathering” in a card shop in Hilliard, Franklin County, Ohio. In 2018, they bought a bar in Woodstock and moved into the apartment upstairs. (a)
- She is a member of the Oath Keepers. She is also the commanding officer of the Ohio State Regular Militia, which she formed in 2019 after a string of tornadoes ripped through Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio. In the same year, she and Siniff started running their newly purchased bar in Woodstock. (a)(b)
- In 2020, she renamed her bar in Woodstock as the Jolly Roger and regularly watched videos on Infowars, the far-right conspiracy-driven website run by Alex Jones, according to Siniff. In the same year, answering a nationwide call from Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, Ohio State Regular Militia members patrolled Louisville, Kentucky, USA amid protests over the police killing of Breonna Taylor. (a)
- Days after Donald Trump lost to Joe Biden in November 2020, Siniff accompanied her as they answered a call from the Oath Keepers to go to Washington, D.C. to attend Trump’s Million MAGA March. She and Siniff stayed at the farm of Oath Keepers member Thomas Edward Caldwell in Virginia, USA. (a)
- On January 4, 2021, she left Ohio with Ohio State Regular Militia members. (b)
- Wearing goggles, a bulletproof vest and fatigues bearing Oath Keeper insignias, she went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA on January 6, 2021 with eight other Oath Keepers members including Donovan Crowl. That day, Trump’s supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election. After the riot, she wrote on Parler, “Yeah. We stormed the Capitol today. Teargassed, the whole, 9. Pushed our way into the Rotunda. Made it into the Senate even. The news is lying (even Fox) about the Historical Events we created today.” (a)(c)
- From January 14-17, 2021, she and Crowl stayed in Caldwell’s house in Berryville, Clarke County, Virginia. On January 16, 2021, federal prosecutors obtained an arrest warrant for her and Crowl. On January 17, 2021, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents raided the Jolly Roger but she was not there. The agents found in her house directions for making explosives authored by The Jolly Roger. On the same day, she and Crowl drove back from Virginia and turned themselves in to the police department in Urbana, Champaign County. They were booked into the Montgomery County Jail in Dayton, Montgomery County. (a)(c)
- An FBI special agent filed a criminal complaint against her, Crowl and Caldwell, which was signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on January 19, 2021. (c)
- She went to Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021 not as an insurrectionist but as a medic, her lawyer said in a court filing on February 20, 2021. For her participation in the riot, she was charged with conspiracy, conspiracy to impede or injure officer, destruction of government property, obstruction of an official proceeding, restricted building or grounds and violent entry or disorderly conduct. (c)(d)
- On November 29, 2022, she was found guilty of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an official proceeding, interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder and conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging duties. (e)
- She was 40 years old when she was sentenced on May 26, 2023 to 8 years and 6 months in prison. (f)
If you have information about someone who participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, call 1-800-CALL-FBI. You may also submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI.
- a. BuzzFeed News
- b. Ohio Capital Journal
- c. U.S. Department of Justice
- d. Bloomberg
- e. U.S. Department of Justice
- f. The Spokesman-Review
Categories: advocacy, biographical data, crimes, LISTS, politics, Social Issues
It would be helpful if you would be more accurate in your reporting- in the first place using the correct pronouns of he/him rather than the false she/her. His real name is less important. It would be interesting to see you cover his co- conspirators rejection of him upon learning the truth of his gender.
LikeLiked by 1 person
jeremy david watkins
its all about deceiving the public. Thats why none of the sights allow comments anymore they dont want people to know real truth or debate.. they only want to brain wash the people who dont listen to or read the whole story and will not think for themselves. sad!!!!
Lock Jeremy David Watkins up and the all the rest of the domestic terrorists for life.
Lock up this Watkins person. It would be interesting indeed to see the reaction of the fellow Oath Keepers as they discover one of their commanding officers is trans gender. Interesting, and funny. This Watkins person was “playin army”. A poser. But, I suppose a trigger can be just as easily pulled by a wimpy wanna be as any body else. How can a group of Donnies’s foot soldiers, costumed idiot numbskulls expect to achieve their goals when they are not a cohesive para military unit who had trained together for any length of time? What will the future hold for the good ‘o l u.s. of a?
SHE could also around her life by helping other transgender women who still suffer rejection and ignorance. I hope Jessica does just that.