Edward William Schlosser was a native of Michigan, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Emmet County, Michigan to Edwin Bernard Schlosser and Matilda B. Lark Schlosser.
- He was 6 years younger than his brother Arthur Bernard Schlosser. Arthur and Kathryn Parker Schlosser have six children.
- In 1905, his younger brother Carl Valentine Schlosser was born.
- In 1907, his younger sister Ida M. Schlosser was born in Emmet County.
- In 1910, his younger brother Alfred M. Schlosser was born in Emmet County.
- On February 10, 1923, he married Velma Kathleen Wallace Schlosser in Flint, Genesee County, Michigan.
- In 1937, Velma gave birth to their son Robert Edwin Schlosser.
- In 1943, Velma gave birth to their son Samuel Edward Schlosser.
- On September 16, 1933, his brother Alfred married Gladys R. Bonter.
- On February 14, 1939, his mother died in Emmet County at the age of 68.
- On October 11, 1943, his father died in Emmet County at the age of 73.
- In 1960, his sister-in-law Kathryn died at the age of 65.
- On September 11, 1963, he died in Pellston, Emmet County at the age of 63.