Velma Kathleen Wallace Schlosser was born in Clare, Isabella County, Michigan, United States to Henry Edward Wallace and Mary E. Spigelmire. Henry was born in Loomis, Isabella County while Spigelmire was born in Steuben County, Indiana, USA.
Velma was married twice and he has two sons. Here are 10 more things about her:
- On June 10, 1917, her mother died in Clare at the age of 42.
- On April 22, 1919, she married Richard Joseph Schultz in Saginaw, Michigan.
- On February 10, 1923, she married Edward William Schlosser in Flint, Genesee County, Michigan. On August 28, 1948, her first husband Schultz married Phoebe E. Rose in Saginaw.
- In 1937, she gave birth to Robert Edwin Schlosser.
- In 1943, she gave birth to Samuel Edward Schlosser.
- On January 31, 1953, her father died in Holt, Michigan at the age of 77.
- On September 11, 1963, her husband Edward died in Pellston, Emmet County, Michigan at the age of 63.
- On August 26, 1972, her first husband Schultz died in Saginaw at the age of 77.
- On February 19, 1982, her granddaughter Cathy Schlosser died in Brighton, Monroe County, New York, USA at the age of 29.
- On December 4, 1983, she died at Central Michigan Community Hospital in Mount Pleasant, Isabella County at the age of 82.