Rollie Scoby Hale was a native of Tennessee, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born in Murfreesboro, Rutherford County, Tennessee to David Ray Hale and Sarah Elizabeth Carlton. David was born in Rocky Bayou, Izard County, Arkansas, USA. Carlton was also born in Rutherford County.
- He lived in Boone, Caddo County, Oklahoma, USA.
- He was 1 year older than his wife Doris Dean Goff Hale, who was born in Joplin, Jasper County, Missouri, USA.
- In 1921, Dorris gave birth to their son Sherman Rollie Hale.
- In 1923, Dorris gave birth to their son Albert Troy Hale.
- In 1928, his mother died at the age of 66.
- In 1932, Dorris gave birth to their son Robert Eugene Hale.
- In 1933, Dorris gave birth to their son Billie Hale.
- In 1941, his father died at the age of 82.
- On July 15, 1966, he died at the age of 65. He was buried in Del City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.