Henry Edwin Hale was born in Cannon County, Tennessee, United States to William Nathan Hale and Lillie Turney Hale. Here are 10 more things about Henry:
- He was 2 years younger that his sister Willette Hale.
- He was 10 months older than his wife Audrey Christine Burnette Hale.
- In 1919, his younger sister Helen Inez Hale was born.
- On May 24, 1921, his mother died at age 30.
- On August 1, 1925, his father married Mary Pauline Cooley Hale in Warren County, Tennessee. She gave birth to his half-siblings Mary Ruth Hale in 1927, John William “Leroy” Hale in 1928, Hallie Hale in 1936, Fred Louis Hale in 1942 and Winfred Timothy “Tim” Hale in 1949.
- In 1950, Christine gave birth to their daughter Susan Hale.
- On December 5, 1952, his half-brother Fred died at age 10 in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, USA.
- In 1955, Christine gave birth to their son Kenneth Samuel Hale.
- In 1958, Christine gave birth to their son Ronald E. Hale.
- On December 13, 1972, he died in the hospital in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee at age 57 after his battle against brain cancer.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
3 replies »