Ronald “Ron” E. Hale is a resident of Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, United States. His wife Norma Fort Hale works as a coordinator at The Village Chapel, which is near their house in Nashville.
Norma is 2 years younger than Ron. They have two children together namely Audrey Elizabeth Hale and Henry Scott Hale.
Ron is self-employed. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is the youngest among the three children of Henry Edwin Hale and Audrey Christine Burnette Hale.
- He is 8 years younger than his sister Susan Hale and 3 years younger than his brother Kenneth Samuel Hale.
- On December 13, 1972, his father died in Nashville at age 57.
- On December 11, 1975, his grandfather William Everett Nathan Hale died in McMinnville, Warren County, Tennessee at age 90.
- On September 10, 1982, his grandmother Beulah Bowman Burnette died in Nashville at age 90.
- In 1995, Norma gave birth to their child Audrey, who was born biologically female but later identified as male.
- He is the registered agent of REH Group, LLC, which is based in Nashville and was incorporated on April 23, 2010.
- On June 13, 2012, his mother died in Green Hills, Nashville at age 96.
- Even after turning 18, his child Audrey lived with him and Norma in their house in Nashville. He and Norma knew that Audrey had a weapon at one time and told Audrey to sell it. Unbeknownst to him and Norma, Audrey legally purchased seven weapons between October 20, 2020 and June 6, 2022 and hid them in their house.
- He was 64 years old when his child Audrey was fatally shot on March 27, 2023 by police officers Michael Collazo and Rex Engelbert at The Covenant School in Green Hills after Audrey fatally shot six people inside the school.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
I don’t understand how the parents didn’t know something was wrong with her. They should have checked her room.