Denise Marie Pierson was a resident of Pennsylvania, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lived in Marcus Hook, Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- She is John T. “Jack” Pierson and Barbara “Bobbi” Rambo Pierson‘s daughter. Her paternal grandparents are John Pierson and Minna Lou Moorefield Pierson.
- She was a student at Chichester Area High School in Delaware County.
- While attending Chichester Area High School, she served hot dogs at a carnival in Delaware County.
- She was 1 year older than her brother John Pierson.
- On the evening of April 14, 1981, she failed to return home from a visit to a friend’s house in Marcus Hook.
- Shortly after midnight on April 15, 1981, she made a frantic call to her home in Marcus Hook and told family members that she was in Delaware, USA. The call was abruptly ended and she was never heard from again.
- She died at the age of 18. She was a senior Chichester Area High School student when she died.
- On July 18, 1984, a group of boys chasing a rabbit found her skeletal remains near the railroad tracks at 7th and Market Streets in Marcus Hooks. Among the items recovered with her remains was a 6-inch folding knife.
- An autopsy conducted in 1984 determined that she died at as a result of blunt impact injuries to the head and the manner of death was homicide. She was buried at Lawn Croft Cemetery in Linwood, Delaware County.