John T. Pierson was a resident of Delaware, United States. His nickname was Jack.
Pierson was Barbara “Bobbi” Rambo Pierson‘s husband. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lived in Milford, Delaware.
- He is John Pierson and Minna Lou Moorefield Pierson‘s son.
- He enjoyed hunting, fishing and reading math books.
- He was an avid fan of the Philadelphia Phillies and the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Aside from Milford, he also lived in other parts of Delaware including Slaughter Beach. Before retiring to Slaughter Beach, he worked in research and development at Boeing Vertol as an electrician for 29 years.
- He has three sisters namely Nancy Pierson Allen, Peggy Pierson Easter and Ruthie Pierson Turner.
- In 1956, he graduated from Ridley Park High School in Ridley Park, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, USA.
- From 1956 to 1959, he served in the U.S. Navy.
- In 1960, he married Bobbi.
- In 1963, Bobbi gave birth to their daughter Denise Marie Pierson. On April 14, 1981, Denise went missing in Marcus Hook, Delaware County. On July 18, 1984, Denise’s remains were found in Marcus Hook.
- In 1964, Bobbi gave birth to their son John Pierson.
- On May 24, 2012, he died after a long fight with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- On May 31, 2012, he was buried at Lawn Croft Cemetery in Linwood, Delaware County.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply