Angela Imbrogno Lipscomb was an Italian woman who lived in the United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Her nickname was Lena.
- She was born in Avelino, Italy to Alexander Guglielmo and Louise Guglielmo.
- She lived in Mount Vernon, New York, USA.
- She worked as a seamstress for the International Ladies’ Garment Workers’ Union (ILGWU).
- She is Richard Iannelli and Bryan Imbrogno‘s grandmother.
- On September 16, 1928, she and Eugene Imbrogno got married.
- In October 1929, she gave birth to Hilda Iannelli Lamberti.
- In September 1935, she gave birth to Eugene Imbrogno Jr. in New York.
- In June 1977, her husband Eugene died.
- On October 31, 1981, she and Richard Lipscomb got married in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA.
- On March 26, 1984, her son Eugene died in Fairfax, California.
- On November 16, 2002, she died in Florida, USA.
- She died at the age of 92.
Categories: biographical data, Europe, Italy, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply