Albert Monteon Armendarez was a native of Texas, United States. He enjoyed singing and worked as a senior computer programmer and an instructor.
Armendarez also went by Alfonse Armendarez and Fonz Armendarez. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Dallas, Texas to an Italian-American father and a Spanish-American mother. His father Robert Monteon Armendarez was born in Dallas to Lauro Armendarez and Carmen Monteon.
- He is Alicia Armendarez‘s brother.
- He graduated from Crozier Tech High School in Dallas.
- As a senior computer programmer, he had a successful career working for some of the most leading edge companies in the technical industry.
- As an instructor, he received numerous awards for his innovative programming and ability to successfully connect and impart complex programming concepts to his students.
- In February 1960, he married Maria Evangelina Lazo.
- In 1962, Maria gave birth to their daughter Cynthia Armendarez and their son Mario Albert Armendarez. Cynthia married Freddie Gradias. Mario married Evelyn Lee Villalpando.
- In 1964, Maria gave birth to their daughter Esmeralda Armendarez.
- In 1965, Maria gave birth to their son Robert Armendarez.
- After having four children, he and Maria divorced. He remarried and her second wife died in 2000. In 2004, Maria married Manuel Barrientos.
- On August 7, 1960, his father died at the age of 42.
- On October 27, 2001, his daughter Esmeralda married Thomas Paul “Tom” Upton in Dallas.
- On January 26, 2011, he died at the age of 70.