Quincy T. Sibby was an African-American man from Illinois, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lived in Chicago, Illinois.
- He is Yvonne “Eve” Sibby‘s son. She is Reggie Browder‘s lifelong partner.
- His maternal grandparents are Troy Sibby and Verlee Sibby.
- Henry Sibby and Troy Sibby are his maternal uncles while Shirley Sibby, Vera Sibby, Gerry Sibby, Linda Sibby and DaDa Sibby are his maternal aunts.
- He has two sisters namely Samantha Browder and Natasha Browder.
- In 1995, Evalena M. Flores gave birth to their son Aunray Emonte Flores.
- In 1998, he graduated from Crane Tech High School in Chicago.
- He passed away on August 20, 1999.
- He died at the age of 22.
- In 2012, a family member created a Facebook account in his memory.