Aunray Emonte Flores was an African-American man from Illinois, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois.
- He attended Emil G. Hirsch Metropolitan High School in Chicago.
- He is Quincy Sibby and Evalena M. Flores‘s son.
- Yvonne “Eve” Sibby is his paternal grandmother.
- Samantha Browder and Natasha Browder are his paternal aunts.
- Patricia Castro is his maternal aunt.
- He was an aspiring musician.
- He is Amelia Flores and Londyn Flores‘s father.
- In 1999, Evalena gave birth to his brother Eric Morgan.
- In 2000, she gave birth to his brother Emonte M. Morgan.
- On November 6, 2017, he updated his Facebook profile picture with a photo of himself with one of his two daughters.
- He passed away on March 3, 2018.
- He died at the age of 22.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
4 replies »