Pamela E. Graddick was a resident of New York City, New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lived in the Bronx, New York City.
- She is Bernard Graddick‘s daughter.
- She was a daycare worker in the Bronx.
- She is the youngest of four siblings. They are Andrea Nichols‘ cousin.
- She attended Walton High School in the Bronx where she was a star basketball player and an excellent student. She went to Sullivan County Community College in Loch Sheldrake, New York where she also played basketball.
- She was 5’9″ tall.
- Her sister Tawanna Graddick raised her after their mother passed away. She was 14 years younger than Tawanna.
- She shared an apartment with Wanda Veguilla and Veguilla’s children on Morris Avenue in the Bronx. She was 5 years younger than Venguilla.
- On the evening of August 11, 2012, she was seen on surveillance video walking past a business on Morris Avenue while on her way home from shopping with friends at the Gateway Center mall near Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. She reportedly told them she was going home but instead disappeared.
- On August 13, 2012, her family posted missing flyers around Highbridge in the Bronx.
- On September 4, 2012, members of the Yonkers Police Department found her body in a trash bag on in a wooded glen off the Bronx River Parkway in Yonkers, Westchester County, New York.
- She was a wonderful sister, her brother Brian Graddick to the New York Daily News on September 20, 2012.
- She died at the age of 26. On September 21, 2012, she was laid to rest on Staten Island in New York City.