JoAnn Haggard Rosing was from Fort Wright, Kenton County, Kentucky, United States. She worked as a hairdresser of Trends Beauty Shop in Crescent Springs, Kenton County, which she owned.
In high school, Rosing was a majorette. She has three brothers namely James William “Jay” Haggard, Bobbie Ray “Bob” Haggard and Kenneth Haggard and two sisters namely Betty Jean Haggard and Linda Haggard.
Rosing was an avid porcelain doll collector and enjoyed crocheting and sewing. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was 3 years younger than her husband Paul Donald “Don” Rosing Sr.
- In 1958, she and Paul got married and she gave birth to Susan Marie Rosing.
- In 1960, she gave birth to Beverly Rosing.
- In 1962, she gave birth to Peggy Lynn Rosing.
- In 1964, she gave birth to Paul Donald “Donny” Rosing Jr.
- In 1972, her father John Raymond Haggard died at the age of 62.
- In 1975, she gave birth to Christopher John Rosing.
- In 2001, her mother Ruby Kathryn Horton Haggard died at the age of 88.
- On January 2, 2005, her sister Betty died in Erlanger, Kenton County at the age of 61.
- On January 16, 2010, her daughter Susan died at St. Elizabeth Health Care in Edgewood, Kenton County at the age of 50.
- On August 5, 2014, her brother Jay died at the age of 78.
- On September 12, 2015, her brother Bob died in Bradenton, Manatee County, Florida, USA at the age of 76.
- On December 11, 2015, she died at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Florence, Boone County, Kentucky. She was 74.