Paul Donald “Don” Rosing Sr. was from Fort Wright, Kenton County, Kentucky, United States. He was a member of St. Agnes Church in Fort Wright and the Hot Rod Club.
Raised in Covington, Kenton County, Rosing graduated from Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills, Kenton County. He worked as an automotive service manager for Three County Volkswagen in Lyndhurst, Bergen County, New Jersey, USA and Ande Chevrolet in Lawrenceburg, Dearborn County, Indiana, USA.
Don loved cars and enjoyed family vacations in St. Pete Beach, Pinellas County, Florida, USA. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was 3 years older than his wife JoAnn Haggard Rosing. In 1958, they got married. In the same year, she gave birth to their daughter Susan Marie Rosing.
- In 1960, JoAnn gave birth to their daughter Beverly Rosing.
- In 1962, JoAnn gave birth to their daughter Peggy Lynn Rosing.
- In 1964, JoAnn gave birth to their son Paul Donald “Donny” Rosing Jr.
- In 1975, JoAnn gave birth to their son Christopher John Rosing.
- On March 11, 1984, his mother died in Covington at the age of 71.
- On January 11, 1988, his father died at the age of 81.
- On January 31, 1990, his sister Carol died in Kenton County at the age of 53.
- On January 16, 2010, her daughter Susan died at St. Elizabeth Health Care in Edgewood, Kenton County at the age of 50.
- On March 10, 2012, he visited Saint Paul’s Community Church in Covington. On June 8, 2013, he visited the Fort Mitchell County Club in Fort Mitchell, Kenton County.
- On December 11, 2015, his wife JoAnn died at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Florence, Boone County, Kentucky at the age of 74.
- On July 10, 2016, his brother Bob died at the age of 83.
- On June 17, 2020, he died at the Woodcrest Nursing Home in Elsmere, Kenton County. He was 82.