Susan Marie Rosing Kramer was a resident of Erlanger, Kenton County, Kentucky, United States. Aside from Erlanger, she lived in other parts of Kentucky including Fort Mitchell and Ludlow and she also lived in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Kramer was born in Kenton County. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was a home maker and an active member of Seven Hills Church.
- She is Paul Donald “Don” Rosing Sr. and JoAnn Haggard Rosing‘s oldest child.
- She has two younger sisters namely Beverly Rosing and Peggy Rosing. They have two younger brothers namely Paul Donald “Donny” Rosing Jr. and Christopher John Rosing.
- She was 7 years older than her husband Brian Lewis Kramer.
- In 1972, her grandfather John Raymond Haggard died at the age of 62.
- On September 18, 1981, she and Brian H. Spinks got married in Kenton County. She was 1 year younger than him.
- In 1982, she gave birth to Natalie Marie Spinks. After she and Brian H. divorced, she married Brian Lewis.
- On March 11, 1984, her grandmother Wilma Carrico Rosing died in Covington, Kenton County at the age of 71.
- On January 11, 1988, her grandfather Robert Rosing died at the age of 81.
- In 1992, she gave birth to Colin Matthew Kramer in Kenton County.
- In 1995, she gave birth to Alan Michael Kramer in Kenton County.
- In 2001, her grandmother Ruby Kathryn Horton Haggard died at the age of 88.
- On January 16, 2010, she died at St. Elizabeth Health Care in Edgewood, Kenton County at the age of 50.