On September 7, 2018, Brave Combat Federation hosted public weigh-ins for “Brave 15” at the Coliseo Bicentenario in Bucaramanga, Colombia. All the fighters cleared the weigh-ins and will be competing in the first global mixed martial arts event in the history of Colombia.
Featuring a card full of the promotion’s South American stars, “Brave 15: Colombia” could hold real implications in multiple divisions going forward. The main event will see the Brave CF debut of former Ultimate Fighting Championship fighters Godofredo “Pepey” Castro, 31, of Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil and Alex “Rolo” Torres, 30, of Bogota, Colombia.
With a 15-year MMA career, Castro has amassed a professional record of 13 wins and 6 losses with five wins coming in the UFC. On the other hand, Torres has been competing professionally since 2013 and he currently has 5 wins and 4 losses.
In the co-main event of “Brave 15: Colombia,” grappler Gabriel “Fly” Miranda, 28, of Telemaco Borba, Parana, Brazil will face Fernando Noriega, 21, of Lima, Peru. Both are making their Brave CF debut.
Including the main event and the co-main event, “Brave 15: Colombia” will feature seven bouts. Here are the weigh-in results:
- Eduardo Garvon (79.75 Kg) vs. Matias Juarez (79.7 Kg) – Catchweight bout
- Mauricio Reis (77.4 Kg) vs. Mauricio Otalora (76.25 Kg) – Welterweight bout
- Geraldo “Luan Santana” (77.4 Kg) vs. Jaime “Instinto” Cordova (77.25 Kg) – Welterweight bout
- Ricardo Tirloni (70.65 Kg) vs. Ramon Cardozo (68.65 Kg) – Lightweight bout
- Cleiton Silva (70.7 Kg) vs. Marcelo Bustos (70.7 Kg) – Lightweight bout
- Gabriel Miranda (66.2 Kg) vs. Fernando Noriega (66.2 Kg) – Featherweight bout
- Godofredo “Pepey” Castro (70.45 Kg) vs. Alex “Rolo” Torres (69.4 Kg) – Lightweight bout
Here is a clip from the “Brave 15: Colombia” weigh-ins: