Bahrain-based mixed martial arts promotion BRAVE Combat Federation has three 2020 events that were postponed due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. These are “BRAVE CF 35” in Brazil, “BRAVE CF 36” in Romania and “BRAVE CF 37” in Sweden.
“The world is going through a very difficult moment and these are the times when we must unite as human beings,” BRAVE CF president Mohammed Shahid stated. “We at BRAVE Combat Federation are aware of these very challenging times as we urge you to follow the advice of World Health Organization (WHO) to stop the spread of coronavirus. This is not something to be taken lightly and I want to personally assure you that BRAVE Combat Federation is working towards a healthy solution for its events.”
“Because of the nature of this situation, we are not aware of what will happen in the coming months and we will be taking things step by step,” Shahid continued. “BRAVE CF will be keeping a close eye on all developments as well as taking the advice of the World Health Organization and the local government authorities.”
There is still no end in sight for the COVID-19 outbreak. While waiting for the next BRAVE CF event, here is a fantasy fight card featuring Team Lakay fighters in the red corner and athletes from all over the world in the blue corner:
Who do you think will win these fantasy fights? Let us know by voting and commenting.
- flyweight: Jomar Paac (Philippines) vs Abdul “Abba” Hussein (Finland)
- flyweight: Jon Chris “Happy Feet” Corton (Philippines) vs Jose “Shorty” Torres (USA)
- bantamweight: Harold “The Artist” Banario (Philippines) vs Ilia Topuria (Georgia)
- bantamweight: Jeremy “The Juggernaut” Pacatiw (Philippines) vs Aidan James (Wales)
- BRAVE CF Bantamweight World Championship: Stephen “The Sniper” Loman (Philippines) vs Hamza “The Pride of Bahrain” Kooheji (Bahrain)