Born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States on May 16, 1986, Megan Fox was 15 years old when she starred in “Jennifer’s Body.” Written by Diablo Cody and directed by Karyn Kusama, the supernatural horror black comedy film was released in the U.S. and Canada on September 18, 2009.
Fox played a popular cheerleader named Jennifer Check in “Jennifer’s Body.” It was her eighth film role.
Many of Fox’s “Jennifer’s Body” co-stars are still active as professional actors. Here are 20 of them and their respective roles in 2020 films, including television movies, short films and video games:
- Chris Pratt voiced Barley Lightfoot in “Onward.”
- Amanda Seyfried voiced Daphne Blacke in “Scoob!” and played Susanna in “You Should Have Left.”
- J.K. Simmons played Roy in “Palm Springs.”
- Amy Sedaris played Jack’s mother in “Save Yourselves!” and Mimi Kanassis in “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Kimmy vs the Reverend.”
- Kyle Gallner played Simon in “Dinner in America.”
- Adam Brody played Jez in “Promising Young Woman.”
- Juno Rinaldi played Michaela in “Hypernova.”
- Aaron Fors played Sid in “As Long As I’m Famous.”
- Candus Churchill played Nana/Glo in “Stolen by My Mother: The Kamiyah Mobley Story.”
- Megan Danso played Susie in “Stolen by My Mother: The Kamiyah Mobley Story.”
- Carrie Genzel played Judy Carson in “Ivy and Mistletoe.”
- Megan Charpentier played Abby in “Close Up.”
- Emily Tennant played Agent Juliet Clover in “Sniper: Assassin’s End.”
- Genevieve Buechner played Jessica Jenkins in “Speech and Debate.”
- Adrian Hough played Mr. Picotti in “The Perfect Pickup.”
- Marilyn Norry played Judy in “Poisoned Love: The Stacey Castor Story.”
- Lance Henriksen played Willis in “Falling.”
- Michelle Andrew played a bit role as an attractive girl in “The Perfect Pickup.”
- Cathy Cavadini voiced Jessie’s mother in the English version of “Final Fantasy VII” remake.
- Roger Craig Smith provided additional voices to the English version of “Final Fantasy VII” remake.