Seahorse is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in the fourth season of the American version of “The Masked Singer.” Among the top guesses of the viewers and the panelists are Britney Spears, 38, Tori Kelly, 27, and Bebe Rexha, 31.
Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, all returned as panelists of “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020. Nick Cannon, 39, returned as the host, as well.
“Living in the ocean can be dangerous so it’s always good to find a quiet place to hide,” Seahorse said. Her costume is a vibrantly patterned bodysuit with a structural keel.
Seahorse made her first appearance in the second episode, which aired on September 30, 2020. One of the clues shown in the episode is a hog with warts, which made viewers think of Hogwarts.
In the episode, Seahorse sang “Only Girl (In the World)” by Rihanna. She said, “You may call me melodramatic but at times I felt lost in this world.”
An ok coral, several western-themed items, a teapot over the fire, a rainbow frog, dogs with bows in their fur, several birds and dolphins were shown as clues in the episode. She also said, “I get the chance to stop playing tug-o-war with myself and finally expose the dauntless diva within.”
There was also a sign that said Emotion Ocean. Here are the top guesses for Seahorse:
- born in McComb, Mississippi, United States on December 2, 1981
- best known for her songs “Baby One More Time” and “Oops! I Did It Again”
- born in Wildomar, California, United States on December 14, 1992
- best known for her song “Nobody Love”
- born in Brooklyn, New York, United States on August 30, 1989
- best known for co-writing the Eminem song “The Monster”