Brian Austin Green is an actor and a rapper. He was married to actress and model Megan Fox for 10 years.
Green is a father of four. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born Brian Green in Los Angeles, California, United States on July 15, 1973 to George Green and Joyce Green. George, a country and western musician, became his manager when he entered show business.
- He grew up in North Hollywood, Los Angeles. He attended North Hollywood High School.
- As a young actor, he joined the Screen Actors Guild. There was an actor with the same name who was already registered with the guild so Austin was added as his middle name.
- He made his acting debut by playing Willie in the television movie “The Canterville Ghost,” which was released in 1985. He played Jason in “The New Leave It to Beaver” Season 2 episode 8 “Does Not a Woman Make,” which aired on October 27, 1986. He played Brian Cunningham in “Knots Landing” from 1986 to 1989.
- From 1990 to 2000, he played David Silver in “Beverly Hills, 90210.” For this role, he won Best Young Actor at the Young Artist Awards in 1990 and in 1992. He dated his co-star Tiffani Thiessen from 1992 to 1995. He started dating another co-star Vanessa Marcil in 1999. He directed “Beverly Hills, 90210” Season 10 episode 16 “The Final Proof,” which aired on February 9, 2020. He and Marcil got engaged in July 2001 and she gave birth to their son Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green on March 15, 2002. He and Marcil broke up in 2003.
- Yab Yum Entertainment and Epic Records released his debut studio album “One Stop Carnival” on November 5, 1996. Also in 1996, he voiced Rimfire in the TV series “Biker Mice from Mars,” appeared in the TV series “Malibu Shores” and “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” and starred in the TV movies “A Friend’s Betrayal” and “Her Costly Affair.”
- He directed “Fish Without a Bicycle,” which was released on October 11, 2003. It was his feature film directorial debut. The film won Best Drama Feature at the Los Angeles DIY Film Festival, Special Jury Prize at the Palm Beach International Film Festival and Best Feature at the Philadelphia FirstGlance Film Festival.
- He played Connor Mills in “Las Vegas” Season 1 episode 14 “Things That Go Jump in the Night,” which aired on February 2, 2004. He appeared as himself in an episode of “Hope and Faith” Season 2 episode 10 “9021-Uh-Oh,” which aired on November 26, 2004. He met Fox on the set and they started dating that year.
- He played Chris in “Freddie” from 2005 to 2006. He and Fox got engaged in 2006. They broke off their engagement in February 2009. Days after announcing that they were engaged again, they got married on June 24, 2010 in Hawaii, USA.
- In 2010, he won the celebrity portion of the Grand Prix of Long Beach. In the same year, he played Ned Giles in the TV movie “The Wild Girl.”
- He played Tommy in “Wedding Band” from 2012 to 2013 and Sean in “Anger Management” from 2012 to 2014. Fox gave birth to their sons Noah Shannon Green on September 27, 2012 and Bodhi Ransom Green on February 12, 2014.
- He appeared in two episodes of “Flipping Out” in 2015. Fox filed for divorce from him on August 21, 2015 but they reconciled in 2016. She gave birth to their son Journey River Green on August 4, 2016. She filed to dismiss the divorce on April 25, 2019.
- In May 2020, he announced that he and Fox had separated. He competed in “The Masked Singer” Season 4 as the Giraffe. He was eliminated in the third episode, which aired on Fox on October 7, 2020.