Cody Christopher Calafiore is a model and an actor from New Jersey, United States. He also works as a real estate agent.
Calafiore rose to fame after competing in the CBS reality show “Big Brother.” Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born at the Hackensack Medical Center in Hackensack, New Jersey on December 13, 1990. He has an older brother named Paulie Calafiore and a younger sister named Angelina Calafiore. Paulie competed in “Big Brother 18” and finished eighth.
- He is 5’10”.
- He attended Howell High School in Howell Township, New Jersey. He was a three-time captain on the school’s soccer team.
- When he attended Monmouth University in West Long Branch, New Jersey in 2009, he joined the university’s soccer team.
- From 2010 to 2013, he attended the Fox School of Business and Management of Temple University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing. From 2010 to 2012, he played for the university’s soccer team Temple Owls.
- In February 2013, he signed with Columbus Crew of Major League Soccer for a preseason trial but he was released after suffering an ankle injury. From August 2013 to September 2015, he worked for Total Entertainment in Hackensack as an event host.
- In 2014, he competed in “Big Brother 16” and was runner-up to Derrick Levasseur. In the same year, he appeared in two episodes of “The Bold and the Beautiful” and in an ad campaign for the underwear brand C-IN2.
- From January 2015 to June 2015, he served as a sales associate at ADP.
- After competing in “Big Brother 16,” he signed with the modeling agency Soul Artist Management, which is based in New York. He went on to appear in LOVE Magazine, Men’s Fitness, Risbel Magazine, The Fashionisto and Winq Magazine.
- As a model, he appeared in fashion shows for Malan Breton and Gents in 2015 and Ricardo Seco in 2016.
- In 2016, he appeared in two “Big Brother 18” episodes and played Joe Crosby in the independent film “What Happened Last Night.” In the same year, he started dating Cristie LaRatta, who was diagnosed with cancer in 2017.
- In October 2019, he joined Keller Williams Realty, Inc. as a real estate agent representing Shrewsbury, New Jersey.
- He was the winner of “Big Brother 22,” which aired on CBS from August 5, 2020 to October 28, 2020.