Vincenzo “Enzo” Palumbo is an Italian-American man from Bayonne, New Jersey, United States. He works as an insurance adjuster.
Palumbo is know for being a “Big Brother” contestant. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born on January 16, 1978.
- He is 6’0″.
- He is fluent in English and Italian.
- He was married to Joella Kealy. They are divorced.
- He and Kealy are co-parenting their children. They have one son and one daughter named Nico Palumbo and Gia Palumbo, respectively.
- He stayed single after his divorce with Kealy, who, on the other hand, remarried.
- He enjoys boxing, rapping and riding a motorcycle.
- He has a real estate license.
- He finished in the Final 3 when he competed in “Big Brother 12,” which aired from July 8, 2010 to September 15, 2010 on CBS.
- On Day 2 of “Big Brother 12, he formed The Brigade alliance with Hayden Moss, David “Lane” Elenburg and Matt Hoffman. Moss was the winner while Elenburg was the runner-up.
- In “Big Brother 12,” he nicknamed himself Meow Meow.
- He was runner-up to Cody Calafiore, the winner of “Big Brother 22,” which aired on CBS from August 5, 2020 to October 28, 2020.
- After competing in two “Big Brother” seasons, he was asked by Us Weekly if he would compete again. He said, “I think I have another one left in me. I know if I do come back, it’s going to be crazy because now, I did this twice, third and second place.”