Robert Lee Brown is a white man from Tennessee, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born in 1984.
- He is 5’10”. His registered weight is 148 lbs.
- He previously lived in Cookeville, Tennessee.
- In 2004, he was found guilty of aggravated rape out of Putnam County, Tennessee. He was given an 18-year sentence and was incarcerated at the Northwest Correctional Complex minimum security annex in Tiptonville, Tennessee. He was inmate number 436224.
- He and his fellow inmate Christopher Osteen escaped from the Northwest Correctional Complex. They were confirmed to be missing around 8:30 a.m. on December 11, 2020.
- At around 9:15 a.m. on December 11, 2020, he and Osteen kidnapped a Fulton County Kentucky Highway Department worker from a boat ramp on the Mississippi River, blindfolded the worker and left him and his work truck near Highway 218 and Iron Banks in Henry County, Tennessee.
- At around 10:30 a.m. on December 11, 2010, he and Osteen entered a house on Reynoldsburg Road in Henry County, tied up the homeowner and stole his 2009 Chevrolet Silverado extended cab truck bearing a Tennessee license plate 050WJQ.
- Wanted by the Henry County Sheriff’s Office in Paris, Tennessee, he was added to the Most Wanted list of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) for aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary and theft of property over $10,000.
- The U.S. Marshals Gulf Coast Regional Task Force worked with several law enforcement agencies including the TBI and Tennessee Department of Correction to capture him and Osteen. The authorities captured him and Osteen in the evening of December 14, 2020 in Pompano Beach, Florida. The manhunt started on the Mississippi River and ended on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. The truck they stole was also recovered.
- After being captured on December 14, 2020, he and Osteen were held by the Broward County Florida Sheriff’s Office on Fort Lauderdale in Florida.
Categories: biographical data, crimes, LISTS, North America, Social Issues, United States
1 reply »