Dr. Kathryn Hayward is a white woman from Massachusetts, United States. She is the wife of David Lloyd Thomas Jr.
Hayward and Thomas have two children together. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Massachusetts in 1956 to American parents Charles “Chuck” Hayward and Irene Hayward.
- She grew up in Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
- She previously lived in various parts of Massachusetts including Needham, Charlestown, Tewksbury, Wayland, Springfield and Boston.
- She attended Classical High School in Springfield.
- She went to Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts.
- In 1982, she gave birth to Jeremy Luke Hayward-Thomas.
- On January 6, 1984, she gave birth to Hillary Lynn Hayward-Thomas, who goes by the name Hilaria Baldwin and married Alex Baldwin since 2012.
- In 1986, she graduated from Boston University School of Medicine.
- For 20 years, she served as a primary care internal medicine specialist at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
- In 2004, she founded the integrative health program Odyssey Journey.
- In 2007, she and Thomas co-founded International Integrators in Boston.
- In 2011, she and David retired and relocated from Massachusetts to Inca, Mallorca, Spain.
- In an article in the Happy Cow blog, she and David explained why the term whole food, plant-based is better than vegan.