Hillary Lynn Hayward-Thomas is a white woman professionally known as Hilaria Baldwin. She is married to Alec Baldwin.
Although Hilaria has no Spanish roots, she is fluent both in English and Spanish. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born to American parents David Lloyd Thomas Jr. and Dr. Kathryn Hayward in Boston, Massachusetts, United States in 1984. David, a retired attorney, is the son of David Lloyd Thomas Sr. and Mary Lou Artman. Kathryn, a retired physician and professor, is a Longmeadow, Massachusetts native. Her brother Jeremy Hayward-Thomas was born in 1982.
- She grew up in Weston, Massachusetts. In 2002, she graduated from the Cambridge School of Weston in Weston. She attended New York University in New York, USA where she studied art history and dance. Alec earned his bachelor’s degree in fine arts from the same university on May 13, 1993.
- From 2006 to 2009, she competitively danced with Alexander Rechits. In 2010, she co-founded and opened the Yoga Vida Studio in New York City.
- In 2011, she started dating Alec. In the same year, her parents retired and moved from Massachusetts to Mallorca, Spain.
- She and Alec got engaged in April 2012 and got married on June 30, 2012 at St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in New York. She wore a traditional white Spanish mantilla veil and waved a flamenco fan at him in their wedding. They renewed their vows in July 2017 at Wolfer Estate Winery in Hamptons, New York.
- She gave birth to Carmen Baldwin in 2013.
- She gave birth to Rafael Thomas Baldwin in 2015.
- She gave birth to Leonardo Angel Charles Baldwin in 2016.
- On December 27, 2016, Rodale Books published her book “The Living Clearly Method: 5 Principles for a Fit Body, Healthy Mind & Joyful Life.”
- She and Alec appeared in “Nightcap” Season 2 episode 2 “Match Game,” which aired on June 7, 2017. She played a yoga instructor in the romantic drama film “Blind,” which starred Alec, Demi Moore and Dylan McDermott. The film premiered in the U.S. on June 16, 2017 and was released in Spain on December 13, 2020.
- She gave birth to Romeo Alejandro David Baldwin in 2018.
- In an episode of “Cocktails & Convos with Cat & Nat,” which was released on April 9, 2020, she said, “I moved here when I was 19 to go to NYU. My family lives in Spain. They live in Mallorca.”
- She gave birth to Eduardo Pau Lucas Baldwin in 2020.