Emily Anne Giancaspro Mitchell was a white woman from Rhode Island, United States. She was a parenting blogger and an Instagram influencer.
Mitchell was a mother of four. Here are 10 more things about her:
- Her parents Dr. Joseph Giancaspro Sr. and Gail Giancaspro are from Westerly, Rhode Island.
- She is the sister of Joseph Giancaspro Jr., Michael Giancaspro and Jessica Giancaspro.
- She had a bachelor’s degree in psychology and music.
- She was a recording artist and a music teacher.
- She created the blog The Hidden Way, which is also the name of her Instagram account.
- She is the wife of Joseph Michael Mitchell, the son of Robert Mitchell and Dr. Sally Mitchell, who are also from Westerly.
- She gave birth to her four children Finn Asher Giancaspro Mitchell, Isla Giancaspro Mitchell, Eden Giancaspro Mitchell and Luna Giancaspro Mitchell all via cesarean section.
- She lived in Ashaway, Rhode Island with her husband and their four children.
- On December 8, 2020, she announced on Instagram that she would deliver her fifth child, a son she and her husband named Joey, also via cesarean section.
- Pregnant with her fifth child, she was having coffee and breakfast on December 22, 2020 when she suddenly became unresponsive. She and her unborn child died that day at the Westerly Hospital on 25 Wells Street in Westerly. She was 36.