Ayu Maulida Putri is an Indonesian beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. She is the second among three siblings.
- She is 5’10 1⁄2” tall.
- In 2012, she started working as a model.
- In 2014, she traveled alone with money she saved from modeling.
- In 2015, she was one of the delegates of Indonesia in the 24th Harvard Model United Nations Conference in Seoul, South Korea.
- In 2017, she co-founded an organization called Senyum Desa (Smiling Village), which helps rural areas in Indonesia.
- She was Puteri Indonesia East Java 2017 first runner-up.
- In 2019, she graduated from Airlangga University in Surabaya with a bachelor’s degree in law.
- On March 31, 2019, she won Face of Indonesia 2019 at the Jakarta Convention Center in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- On June 7, 2019, she was crowned Face of Asia 2019 at the 2019 Asia Model Festival in Seoul, besting 74 other models from 27 countries.
- On March 6, 2020, she was crowned Puteri Indonesia 2020 at the Jakarta Convention Center. She represented Jawa Timur (East Java).
- On April 3, 2020, she was selected as the national head of communication of the Indonesian COVID-19 Response Acceleration Task Force.
- She was 23 years old when she represented Indonesia in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She finished in the Top 21.