Blerta Veseli is a Kosovar beauty queen, model and actress. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Gjilan, Kosovo.
- She is a resident of Pristina, Kosovo.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She was a ballet dancer when she was a little girl.
- She starred in the Albanian television show “Cka Ka Shpija.”
- She read the books “Emotional Intelligence” by Daniel Goleman and “The Art of War” by Sun Tzu three times.
- She is passionate about reading and meditating.
- She is part of the nongovernment projects Science For Change and KMUNA, which both aim to improve life in Kosovo.
- A motivation speaker, she created a TV platform for public speaking to motivate the young generation to achieve their goals in life.
- On September 18, 2020, she was crowned Miss Universe Kosovo 2020.
- She was a final year architecture student when she was crowned Miss Universe Kosovo 2020.
- While preparing for Miss Universe 2020, she started to created her own hair care brand. She designed the logo of her brand by herself.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Kosovo in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.