Hillary-Ann Williams is a Canadian-Barbadian beauty queen, model, activist and entrepreneur. She is a survivor of gender-based violence.
Williams has worked with the United Nations Women’s Secretariat in Barbados. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Bridgetown, Barbados and was raised in Canada.
- She has dual citizenship with Barbados and Canada.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- She has French bulldog named Lola.
- From 2015 to 2017, she attended the Barbados Institute of Management and Productivity (BIMAP) in Bridgetown where she earned her associate’s degree in marketing.
- From May 2015 to October 2016, she worked as a personal assistant at Neurosurgery Barbados.
- From December 2016 to October 2019, she was a marketing account manager at BeSocial.
- From October 2019 to August 2020, she was a digital marketer at Going Places Travel (GPT) in Barbados.
- She competed in Miss Universe Barbados 2019 and finished as a finalist, losing to Shanel Ifill. She completed Ifill’s last seven months of the reign when the latter had to give up the title after receiving a modeling contract.
- From August 2020 to March 2021, she was a digital marketing director at Doctors United Group (DUG Health).
- On November 14, 2020, her appointment as Miss Universe Barbados 2020 was announced through the show titled “The Making of a Queen”.
- In March 2021, she joined Innotech in Barbados as a marketing executive.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Barbados in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.