Park Ha Ri (박하리 ), also known as Hari Park, is a South Korean beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Seoul, South Korea.
- She is fluent in Korean and English.
- She was 4 years old when she started ballet.
- She enjoys yoga, Pilates and working out at the gym.
- She has a younger sister, who went to the same middle school and university she attended.
- She lived in Australia for 10 years. She graduated from Riverside Girls High School in Gladesville, New South Wales, Australia where she was an international student leader.
- Aside from Australia, she has also studied in other countries including the Philippines and New Zealand.
- She uses the money she makes as a model to donate to the animal shelters and children’s homes where she volunteers.
- She volunteers at K-Pop concerts as a translator. She also assists in various event planning.
- On September 4, 2019, she became runner-up to Miss Universe Korea 2019 Lee Yeon Joo, who was crowned at the Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul.
- On December 17, 2020, she was appointed as Miss Universe Korea 2020.
- When she was appointed as Miss Universe Korea 2020, she was a student of the department of modeling at Dongduk Women’s University in Seoul, the first four-year university in South Korea to offer a modeling major.
- She was 21 year sold when she represented South Korea in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »